Friday, April 3, 2015

April 4, 2015

Hello! Well, what to do today? I am now going to Butuan with my mom's friend from her college days. I really miss going out during summer vacation! But the point now is I cannot go during the summer since my new job, I am a teacher by the way by profession,starts on July and it's not on June. So, that's quite awful since I cannot start summer on time. Instead on these months, I get to start Summer Vacation on June. Well, half of it does suck but well on the other hand it does not since the people who already had their summer vacation will start to begin work duties, as for us who started late. It is the beginning of our Summer Vacation.. :)) Yeaaaaaaahhhh!! Oh, Well, I am heading to Butuan City, Philippines so I probably have to really exit and quit this post for now. I might write soon again. :) Au Revoir, Blog :) Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment